Submit abstract for the 4th World Research SummitSubmit abstract for the 4th World Research Summit
Abstract submission for the 2nd USA-China Tourism Research Summit and Industry Dialogue (Dec 8) is separate. Please see the event website for details.
Late breaking abstracts can still be submitted and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Abstracts should be no longer than 1500 words and should follow a research paper structure (e.g., introduction, theoretical foundation/literature review, research methodology, research findings, and conclusions and implications). The reference style for the conference is that of the American Psychological Association (APA).
Presentations and discussions will include, but not limited to, the following themes/topics within the domain of hospitality and tourism:
- Policy, planning, and governance
- Business models and operational practice
- Marketing, branding and reputation management
- Consumer behavior, collaborative consumption, co-creation, decision making, experience and satisfaction
- Product, service and experiential innovations
- Sport tourism, festivals and events, lodging and MICE marketing and management
- Competitiveness, sustainability and corporate social responsibility
- Service excellence and service quality
- Social media, emerging technologies and e-tourism
- Human resources management and strategic leadership development
- Innovation, creativity and change management
- Economics and forecasting
- Crisis management, risk management, safety and security
- Education and training
- Financial and performance management
- Emerging research methods and methodologies
- other topics of contemporary significance in hospitality and tourism with a global focus
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted:
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances), with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.